This breathtaking waterfront home was designed and built in the sixties by famous Catalan architect Bosch i Aymerich. The house seats on a slope at 75 metres above the beach on a plot of about 3.000 m2. It comprises the following buildings:
- Entrance with garage for four large cars
- Apartment with two bedrooms, living-dining, kitchen and bath for service.
- Main house with three bedrooms en suite, large kitchen and living area overlooking the bay.
- Two apartments attached to the main house with two bedrooms en suite, living, kitchen and terrace for each apartment.
- Swimming pool overlooking the bay. Large BBQ with chill out by the swimming pool
- An office with panoramic view to the sea under the swimming pool.
- A large wine cellar under the swimming pool.
- An apartment with one large bedroom, living area, kitchen and bath down on the beach, legally registered.
- A large hollow of about 20 m2 dug in the rock, at beach level, with a gate to keep a boat, legally registered.
- A second house for guests or visitors with five bedrooms and five bathrooms, kitchen and living area. Outside, a large terrace with swimming pool and BBQ.
Total built area about 1.100 m2
- Cable or rail cabin from the house to the beach, legally registered.
- Heliport, legally registered