The top 15 reasons why to invest in Marbella
4 December, 2017
Spain’s Costa del Sol is famous for its beautiful beaches, laid back lifestyle, vibrant nightlife and of course, its climate which attracts thousands of people to view properties for sale in Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara each year.
Whether you are looking to invest in the Costa del Sol you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to new developments and resale properties for sale in Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara.
The top 15 reasons why to invest in Marbella property include:
- Marbella boasts 320 average days of sunshine each year with even winter temperatures in daytime rarely dipping below 15°C
- Great infrastructure and easy to get to by air or road. Just over a two hour flight from the UK. Extensive motorways and an international airport at Malaga add to the attraction
- Excellent international schools in Marbella, including: Swans, Aloha College, The English International College and the Calpe College
- Marbella public hospitals and clinics are very efficiently run. The quality of medical care is above average and you will have no difficulty in finding excellent medical services and clinics
- Sports fans are well catered for with a vast choice of water-sports, tennis, cycling, running and tennis clubs plus over 50 golf courses throughout Marbella and the Costa del Sol
- Although property prices are on the rise, you can still find villas, townhouses and apartments at bargain prices
- Marbella is within 30 minutes of ‘rural Andalucia’ with the towns of Ojen, Monda, Alhaurin and Mijas within easy reach. The historic town of Ronda is just a one hour drive from Marbella, so you can enjoy the best of the coast and the inland areas
- Marbella properties offer excellent rental potential
- Marbella and Puerto Banus boast some of the finest nightlife on the planet
- A great retirement destination, with a range of activities, facilities and attractions for all ages (not forgetting the sunshine to go with it)
- Marbella’s Old Town boasts some of the coast’s finest restaurants, cocktail bars and tapas bars in and around the beautiful Plaza de Los Naranjos, Orange Square
- Marbella's name means ‘Beautiful Sea,’ and the town lives up to its name with a choice of fine sandy beaches
- Filled with lush vegetation, leafy palms, and shady pine trees, Marbella’s parks are pleasant public spaces to sit and relax. Alameda Park in joins the Alameda del Mar and the Paseo Marítimo along the seafront. This lovely 18th-century park features a main promenade, decorative benches, and fountains
- Marbella is just a 45 minute drive from Malaga International Airport
- Marbella offers a fabulous choice of shopping outlets, including La Canada Commercial Centre and a range of designer shops throughout the town
Properties for sale in Marbella and San Pedro
From Marbella townhouses and plots to apartments and villas, you have many options to choose from. If you are looking for properties for sale in Marbella or San Pedro, take a look around the different locations with a reputable estate agent who is based in the area and get some expert advice before making a final decision.
Back to blog